- Are you a wine business in need of some help with your marketing activities? Looking to develop or improve your online content or social media presence?
- Are you someone who feels a bit lost when faced with endless rows of bottles in a wine shop and don’t know where to start?
- You may have your favorites but wish to discover new regions or grape varieties and to broaden your wine horizon?
- Or maybe you are a wine expert who is simply too busy to invest time in building and/or maintaining your collection?
Whoever you are and whatever your knowledge of wine, your budget and your needs are, you have come to the right place! SweervyWine will be delighted to support your business activities or to make sure you have the perfect bottle(s) at hand for any occasion at any time.
Marketing, Social Media & Events services, including but not limited to:
- Copy-writing & content creation for websites & marketing material
- Tasting notes & product reviews
- Social media: blogging, set up of social media presence, management of feeds on social networks, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Photography & video content creation and editing
- Event organisation and management
FOR PRIVATE CLIENTS
Bespoke consultancy services, including but not limited to:
- Wine shopping & food pairing advice for everyday, special occasions & dinner parties
- Wine recommendations to match with seasonal & festive meals
- Arrangement of mixed cases on regular or occasional basis
- Advice on wine storage at home or/and external facilities
- Advice on recommended drinking windows, serving temperatures and decanting
- Support in organizing & hosting private wine tastings
- Help choosing wines from the wine list
- Ongoing consultation over WhatsApp or other messaging apps
- Building wine cellars or collections of any size for:
- everyday drinking
- special occasions
- wines to lay down for own consumption
- investment purposes
- combinations of the above
- For your existing cellar/collection:
- buying advice for expansion of your portfolio
- introduction of new regions / grape varieties
We believe that tailored service is the key factor to deliver the best quality and value for money combination to our clients. We do not stock or sell any wine but we are dedicated to share our knowledge and provide you with expertise to ensure you can enjoy great wines at best prices all year round.
For inquiries, information or a quote for the services you are interested in please use the contact form below or simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.